Dr. Zane VitinaCEO of Clinic EGV, gynaecologist-reproductologist
Clinic EGV consults and treats couples that are experiencing infertility issues. Our measures include medicinal therapy, surgical treatment with hysteroresectoscopy and laparoscopy, and medical impregnation - bespoke services for your specific needs. Also works at the Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital - Maternity Care Center. Performs gynaecological and fetal ultrasonography examinations.
Experience and education
- Medical Academy of Latvia/ Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Medicine ( 2002 and 2007 after post-graduate residency training acquired qualification in gynaecology and obstetrics, also awarded a certificate in gynaecological and fetal ultrasonography in addition to primary qualification - re-certified in 2012 and 2017)
- University of Uppsala (Uppsala universitet), Sweden: graduated in 'Quality Improvement in Perinatal Care', distance learning programme
- University of Roskilde (Roskilde Universitet) Hospital, Denmark - experience-exchange program
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK - infertile couple treatment and extra-corporal fertilization, methods of in-depth fetal ultrasonography examination.
- Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Member of International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology (ISGE)
"I have the privileged opportunity of working in my true calling - helping people fulfil their most longed-for wish to become parents, and knowing that children will be warmly welcomed in these families. Each and every time the greatest reward is seeing a new life enter this world - thanks to my dedication, skills and support. I love seeing the absolute happiness in parents' hearts and eyes - it’s true satisfaction to be near such joy."
|Monday||09:00 - 13:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 13:30|
|Friday||12:00 - 16:00|
Par liegumu nedzemdējušām sievietēm ziedot olšūnas – aizliedzot ziedot vienai, tiek ierobežotas visu sieviešu tiesības.
2018-06-25 15:22:43Learn more >