Dr. Kirill IvanovUrologist, andrologist
Dr. Kirill Ivanov is a urologist and andrologist who perceives men’s health holistically as a totality. Specialist performs surgical treatment of men’s infertility, consults in case of erectile problems.
- Latvian Medical Academy (major as doctor-urologist)
- Riga Stradins University (ultrasound expert diploma)
- Improved professional knowledge at the andrology training program in Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Had in-service training and certified in andrologic microsurgery at the Cornell Center for Male Reproductive Medicine and Microsurgery Institute in New York, USA
- University of Barselona (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona), in cooperation with clinic Fundació Puigvert – clinical andrology specialist
- Had in-service training and majored in andrologic ultrasound at clinics in Firenze and Rome, Italy
"Centre of Andrology is located in the Clinic EGV — unique men’s health oasis in the Baltic countries! Here you can receive consultations about men’s fertility issues and perform innovative Micro-TESE treatment, using powerful microscope. There are cases when spermatozoids are absent in the man’s sperm and couple is not able to conceive. To access spermatozoids, during the Micro-TESE treatment we open the testicle and carefully retrieve sperm from the seminiferous tubules of a male’s testes. We provide the joy of parenting to the ones who could not dream about it before!"
|Monday||09:00 - 11:30|
|Thursday||13:30 - 17:30|