Dr. Andris AbeleUrologist, andrologist
Dr. Andris Abele is a urologist-andrologist of the Clinic EGV. Andrologist deals with men’s health issues: both infertility problems and decline of testosterone due to problems caused by age, obesity in the sexuality issues, development problems of genitals and urinary tract, erection problems and even visual defects of men’s genitals. Andrology closely cooperates with urology and sexology but advantage of andrologist is the comprehensive approach towards the problem, approaching men’s health as unified totality, in considering physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
- In 2003 graduated from Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Medicine — physician’s degree
- In 2008 graduated from University of Latvia, Medical post-graduate education — qualification in urology and urologist’s certificate
- In 2006 European Urology Residents Education Program in Prague (Czech Republic)
- In 2009 seminar of the European School of Urology organized by the American Austrian Foundation in Saltsburg (Austria)
- In 2009 completed doctoral studies at the Riga Stradins University program „Medicine”
- Regularly improves professional knowledge in international training courses, seminars and congresses
"Around 7 % of men in Latvia encounter fertility problems. Main cause of men’s fertility is reduced quality of sperm: lack of spermatozoids in sperm, small concentration of spermatozoids, disturbed sperm mobility and irrelevant structure. Luckily, Clinic EGV provides wide range of treatment services, including unique Mikro-TESE treatment that helps to find spermatozoids by using powerful microscope"
|Wednesday||16:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:40 - 12:20|