Dr. Katrina KalninaGynekolog-fertilitetsläkare
ABOUT DR. KATRINA KALNINA
Dr. Katrina Kalnina is a gynecologist at the EGV Clinic, a reproductive specialist who specializes in the treatment of infertility and high-risk pregnancy monitoring. She performs diagnosis and treatment of infertility, examination and treatment of gynecological diseases, care of pregnant women and gynecological ultrasonography.
Education and experience:
- Clinic EGV, gynecologist and reproductive specialist
- Doctor at the obstetrics department of Paula Stradina Clinical University Hospital
- Lecturer at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Riga Stradins University
- 2020 – Riga Stradins University – gynecologist and obstetrician certificate
- 2016- Health Center 4, gynecologist
- 2015 – Riga Stradins University – doctor’s degree
- Member of the Association of Gynecologists and Obstetricians.
- Member of the Latvian Society of Human Reproduction.
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology).
- Member of the Latvian Association of Aesthetic Gynecology